Your host, Tracy Duhs, connected with Troy Casey, the author of Ripped At 50. They dive into how many of us grow up thinking our life starts when we meet the love of our life, yet that’s not the truth. For many who grew up Christian, sexual talk may be foreign language. Today, Troy Casey, enlightens us on how the study of Sexual Kung Fu with Mantak Chia can help us harness our creative and sexual energy!
Tracy and Troy move on to discuss health and wellness through the skewed lens of the varying coronavirus updates. They explain how, in Troy’s words, “it’s a nothing burger”. Tracy helps us understand what we know about human beings; she states that we thrive from having purpose and loving connected communities, but when we’re divided – like the coronavirus is doing – we don’t have that anymore. This health and wellness duo wants to help you set yourself up for success by learning the 9 pillars of optimal health. To get started they’ll need all the pieces of the puzzle in motion.
Grasp Success by Harnessing Your Creative Energy and Learning the 9 Pillars of Optimal Health. This health and wellness duo wants to help you set yourself up for success. Stay tuned and enjoy the show!
About Troy Casey:
Creator/CEO at Certified Health Nut, International Speaker, Human High Performance & Transformation Specialist at Certified Health Nut and Specialist at CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach
Outline of the episode:
- [1:00] Intro – Vibrations and energy in San Diego versus Los Angeles.
- [1:42] How did Ripped at 50 by Troy Casey come to be, you were a model, right?
- [3:00] Ayahuasca brought healing, heart opening, and 3 visions which created Certified Health Nut in the middle of the amazon.
- [4:45] We think life starts when we meet our prince charming, but that’s not true!
- [8:37] Troy went celibant when he came to find out that “there was no free lunch”!
- [11:25] The benefits of harnessing your creative and sexual energy.
- [11:44] The study of Sexual Kung Fu with Mantak Chia helps you harness your creative and sexual energy!
- [15:48] Growing up Christian, sexual talk was almost a foreign language to Tracy.
- [23:03] “It’s not that they didn’t teach me anything, it’s the guilt, it’s the shame, it’s the taboo!” – Troy Casey
- [24:13] “I do a lot of men’s work and men are very simple. When females aren’t around men can be more vulnerable…” – Troy Casey
- [27:09] Entrepreneurs learn by going out there and failing their way to success!
- [30:24] “Coronavirus, it’s skewed data. Statistically it’s a nothing burger!” – Troy Casey
- [34:06] Troy’s been calling for a Quantum Leap since he began studying Mayan temples.
- [41:05] Human beings thrive from having purpose and loving connected communities. When we’re divided we don’t have that anymore…
- [46:53] I’m staying in my own lane and running for President of Planet Earth in 2020!
- [50:15] Set yourself up for success by learning the 9 pillars of optimal health. “Health doesn’t need to be for the rich, it needs to be for everybody” – Tracy Duhs
- [53:15] Supplements are only one part of the puzzle, if you’re not sleeping or doing the basics supplements won’t help.
- [54:35] Wrap up: I love that you wrote this book and are talking about these 9 pillars!
- [56:30] Outro – Troy’s closing out message: Peace on earth is coming. Do your research and if it’s for you drink some ayahuasca, you’ll be fine! Tracy’s closing out message: I don’t believe in religion, but I do believe in God and when you read the bible you learn that the vibration of God speaking is what created everything.