Do realize how important human connection is to our happiness and overall well being? We need to be seen, to be heard, to be held and to be loved if we truly want to thrive. We can have the nicest house and the nice clothes, and we can give our body the movement and nourishment it needs, but we’ll struggle to thrive if we lack a loving, connected community in our lives.
So how do we develop deep and meaningful connections in our lives in a world that seems to be more unconnected than ever?
In this episode of HYDRATE, Self Love Coach, Paul Fishman, and I discuss the different aspects of developing real, heart connections.
What we discuss:
- 09:40 – Why we crave connection
- 12:20 – How to see people from a different angle
- 15:00 – We we need to show up as our truest and most authentic self
- 16:00 – Why we need connection to thrive
- 18:30 – How to stay connected
- 23:30 – Breathing Mantras
- 25:40 – How to deal with shame
- 26:00 – Why we need MUSTurbation
- 29:50 – The importance of focusing on ourselves to create heart connections
- 30:45 – How to love at the highest level
- 34:00 – Social media and the effect it has on our connections
- 37:00 – Why you need to speak your truth
- 40:40 – How to learn what resonates with you and what doesn’t
- 47:40 – Taking responsibility instead of playing the victim