Do you understand what is going on in our environment today and how it’s affecting you and your health? Most of us are oblivious to the different ways in which our society, technology, and innovation is deteriorating both our planet and our bodies. And in this episode of HYDRATE, I chat with Darin Olien on how we can combat these things and live our healthiest lives.
In this episode, we discuss the toxins in our water and the negative effects of dead water, our ego and why it’s important to process pain correctly, how what we’re putting in our mouth is affecting us as a whole, reducing our use of plastics and our EMF exposure, and Darin’s best advice on living optimally.
Darin is co-host with Zac Efron on the widely popular Netflix docu-series called “Down to Earth with Zac Efron” and host of the #1 Health & Wellness podcast The Darin Olien Show. He is also a highly recognized exotic superfoods hunter, supplement formulator, and author of the New York Times bestseller book, “SuperLife: The five fixes that will keep you healthy, fit and eternally awesome.” Plus, Darin is the creator of the 121 Tribe, created to help people learn about whole food plant based eating, recipes, easy to follow education, habit tracking and exercise.
What we discuss:
- 03:00 – The humility and being grateful/li>
- 04:30 – What was the catalyst that ignited the fire inside of you?
- 06:15 – What you’re putting in your mouth is affecting you as a whole.
- 07:45 – Nutrition, hydration and psychology.
- 14:00 – How our heart doesn’t care about today’s exterior validations.
- 14:40 – How we have multiple egos.
- 15:15 – The story we tell ourselves.
- 16:10 – A question is the greatest tool.
- 17:05 – Who am I? What am I?
- 19:30 – Pain and trauma and dealing with it./li>
- 20:00 – How we absolutely want to avoid all pain.
- 23:40 – How to grieve healthfully.
- 24:10 – Top 3 realizations after Darin’s house burning down.
- 26:00 – How we can create a lot of power within ourselves.
- 31:00 – Reducing the use of plastics.
- 40:50 – What people think hydration is.
- 44:50 – The entity of water.
- 47:30 – The toxins in our water.
- 53:30 – The molecular change of water.
- 56:30 – EMF’s and cell phones.
- 57:50 – Deconstructing our modern-day world.
- 59:35 – “Fear of the sun.”
- 01:01:10 – Zac Efron’s impact on people.