Have you ever thought about the correlation between your movement and your hydration? Movement is an essential part of hydration–if you aren’t moving, you aren’t going to be hydrated. And in this episode of HYDRATE, I dive into the topic of hydration and movement with well-known trainer, Francheska Martinez.
We not only discuss the hydration aspect of movement, but we also dive into primal and creative movement, how to organize your workouts effectively, how to work with the earth’s natural rhythm, hydration hacks, how movement impacts you sexually, and Francheska’s personal workout program.
If Francheska could describe herself in two words, it would be: Movement Enthusiast. She is a well-known personal trainer, ONNIT Academy Coach, and ANIMAL FLOW Instructor, Pain-Free Performance Specialist, and a Ki-Hara Stretch Therapy.
What we discuss:
- 01:45 – What’s the primal movement?
- 03:15 – How primal movement can change your lifestyle
- 04:50 – Francheska’s movement practice
- 06:25 – The positive impact of creative movement
- 09:45 – Francheska’s workout program
- 13:00 – How to organize your workout/li>
- 16:30 – Hydration hacks
- 18:00 – Make sure to drink water at the highest quality
- 20:40 – Hydration is much more than the water we drink
- 21:00 – Grounding
- 25:00 – EMF
- 26:15 – Why it’s important to go into the sun
- 27:15 – How to work with the earth’s rhythm
- 29:15 – Aligning with circadian rhythm
- 39:30 – Moving with intention
- 41:45 – How movement impacts you sexually
- 44:00 – What are our bodies capable of
- 45:40 – Energy flow
- 46:40 – Lymph moving
- 48:30 – The connection between movement and hydration