We all know the saying, “Things happen when growing old and there is nothing we can do about it.” Well, did you ever think that statement was referring to your vagina?
Frequent UTI’s, candida overgrowth, urine leaking, vaginal dryness, less orgasms, and the list goes on and on. Thankfully there’s something we can do about it and in this episode of Hydrate, Dr. Cheri Ong gives us the breakdown.
She also explains the vaginal microbiome, its vital role in vaginal health, what can cause it to get unbalanced, and the treatments available. As with everything, there is never just one single issue and she uncovers a lot of layers when treating her patients. Plus, we talk extensively about Radio Frequency treatments for skin tightening and amniotic fluid injection to regenerate the tissues.
Dr. Cheri Ong is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Her expertise includes Female Rejuvenation and Aesthetic Breast Surgery, as well as, Functional Medicine and Cellular Health. What started as an interest in providing clients with a better way to prepare for surgery has turned into a passion regarding cellular health and health optimization, with the long term goal of halting and ultimately reversing your aging process. Her dream is to not only assist you in becoming the best version of yourself physically, but to collaborate with you to reverse your aging and maximize your body’s regenerative potential.
What we discuss:
- 04:15 – How did you feel after vortexing the water?
- 06:30 – Buy now – pay later. 06:45 – Merging plastic surgery with rejuvenate medicine.
- 07:05 – What do you and specilaze in?
- 08:00 – Bridging the gap.
- 10:30 – Enhance the process.
- 11:20 – Missing trace elements.
- 14:30 – Fosucing on woman’s health while aging.
- 15:30 – Loss of colagen.
- 16:45 – Surgical aspect.
- 18:30 – The lavia.
- 19:20 – The reasons behind surgery.
- 21:10 – Working on the “lips down under”.
- 22:15 – How do you help with the help of vaginal canal?
- 23:20 – Microbiom of the vagina.
- 25:30 – The story behind the problem.
- 27:50 – Holistic view and localized view.
- 29:00 – Collagen and elastin.
- 32:30 – Radio frequency.
- 34:00 – Embarrassment.
- 35:30 – Feeling selfconscious about the problem.
- 37:20 – Know yourself intimately.
- 40:00 – Do it for yourself.
- 41:30 – Enmiotic flu.
- 44:00 – Feel of the injection.
- 46:30 – Peptides.
- 48:30 – Double-tip ampule.
- 50:30 – Studies on the salamander.
- 51:40 – Bringing the things from before into the modern medicine.
- 54:20 – Walk on the beach.
- 55:50 – Impact of ozone in medicine.
- 58:30 – Modulating the imune system.
- 1:00:00 – Ozone dialisis.
- 1:03:00 – How to know that you are at the right place.
- 1:05:00 – Website info.