What’s scalar technology? How can quantum energy affect the water molecules around us and within us? And what does it even mean to be vortexing the field?
In this episode of Hydrate, I chat with Helena Reilly, founder of Quantum Sound Therapy, on the usages of sound therapy and how our voices are the key to discovering the blocks that we have buried deep in our subconscious. We also discuss how the miracle cube can be used to vortex your field and help you live a more clear and aligned life.
Helena Reilly is the founder of Quantum Sound Therapy and author of Sound Energetics. She was also a guest on CNBC and many radio and cable TV shows. She lectured on Sound Therapy and Sound Healing at events throughout New York City to educate the public on vibrational approaches to healing.
What we discuss:
- 02:53: What is scalar technology and how can it imprint our water molecules?
- 04:09: Why does scalar technology feel so overwhelming?
- 04:59: The outcomes of scalar technology
- 06:01: Discussing the skepticism and openness towards quantum technology
- 07:06: How can this quantum energy affect the water molecules around us and within us?
- 15:04: What does it mean to be vortexing the field?
- 16:31: What is the miracle cube?
- 20:20: The capability to tune the frequency of your own voice
- 21:45: Your voice and how it relates to our subconscious
- 24:29: The importance of using your own voice in sound therapy
- 27:10: What does your note dominance says about you and how does it correlates to your chakras?
- 30:39: How to use sound therapy at home
Book: Miracle iCube